STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 4½ cups water, divided
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup basil leaves + 4-5 leaves, divided
- 2 cups vodka, rum, or prosecco, optional (if leaving unspiked, add 2 more cups of water)
- Add sugar, 1½ cups water, strawberries, and basil to a saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves, about 10 minutes. Take off the heat and allow the mixture to set for 30 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a blender and pulse until smooth. Add 4-5 basil leaves and pulse to break up the leaves. Feel free to run the mixture through a sieve if you don’t like pulp.
- Add the lemon juice, water, sugar mixture, and vodka (if using) to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour over ice.
i’d like to thank the 5 followers of mine who acknowledge my existence
This is literally one of the BEST performances in the Show’s history, and one of the most impressive vocals I’ve ever heard from Fantasia. She sang with such control and power; knowing when to pull back and when to unleash that magnificent grit of hers, she blew it away. It was as if every aspect of this performance was geared to remind the nation why she won the title, “American Idol”. From her to hair, to her wardrobe, to her powerhouse performance, Fantasia was stunning. Truly an amazing talent.
Nikki Minaj loved the performance and Fantasia’s new look. She Tweeted this when the American Idol came on to stage, ”Fuck. Fantasia looks good!!!!!!!!”
And after the performance tweeted this to her followers,
“Fantasia just had the best performance of this season. wow. Chills”
Dedicating this to my BAE Fitz
#scandal, s03e18: an open letter to Captain Jake Ballard. -redork
Redorkulous, this entire recording made me holler out loud. In my office. And so now people are looking at me like I’m nuts. I hollered seriously, to the point of tears. Hilarious!!!!
I am with you Redorkulous. Your delivery had me crying, but you spoke nothing but the truth. There is no love over here for Joke Bastard. I view him as less than a man and that, in and of itself, cancels any chance of me viewing him as a viable love option for Liv. Even when I look at Joke’s character independently of Olitz, I still can’t come up with any redeeming qualities about him. I’m constantly arguing with and side-eyeing my coworkers who love him. But they have no argument other than he is the anti-Fitz. They can’t name any other reason why he’s a good fit for the show or Liv. I give. To hell with Joke Bastard.
Did Shonda have to take Tom away from us too ?!?! Why’d she have to make him a child killer ?!?! What the fuck ?!?!
Because we liked him and was excited about his presence on the show. So since we were happy about him she had to destroy him.
Because Papa Pope is a personification of herself. That’s why.